venerdì 28 marzo 2008

VETERINARIAN

Hello human! I was waiting for you! See how happy I am to see you? I am rubbing up against you and then I scratch you with my claws on your legs.
Listen, I am very hungry! I don’t know if you noticed about it but yesterday evening my bowl was left empty and this morning when you woke up, after we played, while I was taking a private moment in my bathroom, you didn’t fill up the bowl with dry or wet food as you always do and as you can imagine, well, I’m now very hungry, very very hungry! Hungry like… a lion!
Ok, ok, you can hold me in your arms... but not for long because I am becoming extremely hungry and anyway I don’t like to be manipulated… no, look, you have mistaken direction! No no the kitchen where the bowl is its over there, this way we get to the dining room… excuse me human but I believe I did informed you, can’t you see that we are in the dining room? There you are! Good boy! Put me down and let’s go to the kitchen now!
Excuse me human, why have you got the travel bag in your hands? Not in the car no! I don’t like it! No no no! Here, I put my paws with my claws extended right in front of me; I am not going in there! I don’t like the car!
Blablablawawawablablabla!!!!! (human voice)
I didn’t want to get inside here! I don’t like it! It’s narrow! I am starving! I want to get out! As soon as I get out of here I will claw you all over! I cry!
We are getting out of our den! Oh what strange smells there were in that stair! What kind of dry food is used by these humans? Ooohhhhh and what was that noisy thing that just passed in front of us? Fear! I want to go back at home! No please! Come on i want to go back home! I don’t like this!
Come on the car no! I don’t like that either! Let me out of this bag at least! LET ME OUT!!! Look, I could stop loving you for much less then this! I am not talking to you any longer human! Actually not! Now i start to complain loudly until you get me back home! Back home!! BACK HOME!!!!

See? I did it! You stopped! And now we go back home... I will eat… then I will sleep and you go to hunt for me and I can sleep inside the sink…
Ehm… human why this place is so different from where our den is? Here the smells are different, I can’t smell the dog that lives underneath… mmm why are you going inside this place? Could you take me back please? Ooohhh what is this smell inside here? I can smell feline then dogs then I can sense the scent of illness and I can also hear feline and dogs complaining and look there, it’s another feline inside another travel bag! Human can’t you see that it’s ill? What kind of strange smells are in here? Can’t you smell it? It’s like the smell of the human which wets our floor but much stronger! Be careful that you might slip and fall!

Listen I would be tired now, I don’t handle novelties very well, I am starving, I am bored, let’s go home, come on! No listen, the door is over there, you are mistaking the direction… where are you taking me to?
Can you smell it?! It’s stronger here… there you are, good boy, let me out of here so that I can check around and then we can go home because I’m starving…
And who is this human female? She has a strange smell on her… why are you keeping me still? I need to smell all around. Hello human female, let me smell you, yes, good girl, the hand… no! Don’t take your hand away! I need to stroke my cheek on it! Yes, good, hand next to my face, perfect… what are you doing?! You’ve got my head in between your paws! Help! What an ugly face you have, naughty girl! Why are you coming close!? No, the mouth no! I am not opening it! OUCH! Come on leave my mouth alone! Disgusting! Your paws have a disgusting taste! Why are you palpating my neck? And on my head now? I don’t know why but when someone stays behind me and keeps me still I don’t feel comfortable... excuse me would you mind letting my head go? What are you doing? Not the nose no! She is blocking one nostril! Help i have only another one left! Breath breath breath! Pant pant pant! And now the other one! Breath breath breath! Pant pant pant! Come on! Let’s go human! I forgive you for this but let’s go! Come on! I won’t sleep in the sink any more, promise! And what is it that metal thing with the cord that goes to the female human head? She put it on my chset! HELP!!! (Oscar heart tun tuntun tun tuntun tun tuntun tun)
I don’t like it human, let’s go away! Ouch! Is that the way to behave?! What are you doing!? Human she is touching my stomach! Excuse me female human, not to be rude but I would like to go now, you know I have felines waiting for me, you see? Ok I leave now… no! Come on! Excuse me but would you leave my tail alone? Listen i would be of the id.. O my God! Human! She just touched my behind! Female human, honestly, I don’t believe it’s the case, we’ve just been introduced to each other! Hello! What are you doing!? Help! Human she is touching my family jewels! Your are a couple of perves! Unbelivable! One finger on my arse and two palpating my very private zones!
Human why are you showing your teeth? It’s definitely not a very funny situation! Would you like to change position with me? Would you like to have a ride as well? Yeah, good girl! Take your paws away; just in case I cover my back with my very tail... you never know... what are you doing now!? Not the tail again no! I don’t like to have you palpating me ag… OUCH!!! What the hell are you doing now?! No way! Things have to come out from there-they’re not meant to go inside my body!!! OUCH!!! Which kind of place is this?! Human you are in trouble now! I will slice you as soon we are out of here! Let me go! Take that stuff away from there immediately, now! NNOOOWWWW!!!
Human why did she plug it?! My production is less smelly then yours! I am tired, I am starving, I am scared and I have lost my virginity! I am desperate! I let myself die! I give up!...
Oohhhh thanks the Lord and the Heavens! She took everything away from me! Now I can relax! I will never be the same cat ever again… why are you checking my eyes? Of course I have tears! Do you think it was pleasureable? Would you like to have a ride with that thing in your back passage?
Yes… and now she stroking me… of course after wards we always need cuddles don’t we?... females!
I want to go back to my travel bag, let’s go back home please, I don’t like it here!
No way! What is that thing? I am not stepping on it! Help! Aaaahhh!! Mmm nothing happens... where is the trick here? What does 5kg means?
Good boy take me back home, thanks human, I am destroyed… bring me home, I love you… food!!!

Nessun commento: