martedì 22 giugno 2010

OSCAR HAS COLD

Human: ciao Oscar, you look a little tired today, what happened?
Oscar: by god huban! I feel so bad! I ab nod epen able do breath! Human: are you feeling bad? You are not your usual self, you are not energetic as always!
Oscar: ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! I ab dying! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù!
Human: holly molly what a volley of sneezes! Have you got a little bit of fever?
Oscar: ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù!
Human: hehehe Oscar you make me laugh! Can’t you just sneeze once? Oscar: lauph op be huban thad lader I will bake you gry! By god I peel so bad!
Human: do you want something to eat?
Oscar: pood! Led’s dry... bud I don’d really peel good...
Human: I think that I will prepare the fish chunks, the one you like the best, come with me..
Oscar: ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! You go ahead huban, pud everything in by bowl that I need do clean by pace pirsd...
Human: mmm Oscar you are not even eating today! Must to be serious! Shall I call the vet, what do you think?
Oscar: huban whad id is this thing you gape be? I ab aboud do die and you serbe be sobething without sbell? How cobe id sbells op nothing bud the dasde is op pish? Not epen you hape sbell, huban...
Human: i called the vet and she said that it’s better to wait and see how this cold progresses and eventually give you the medicine later on.
Oscar: huban doday I haven’d epen undersdand whad are you dalking aboud, blease sday close do be, cuddle be, hold be in your arms thad I ab so cold! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù!
Human: oh poor Oscar! Did you really needed do get a cold before to climb in my arms? Come here, i will cuddle you.
Oscar: huban hold be dighd, led be keeb by head on your arb, keeb be warb. See? I ab eben purring do you eben ip by nose id’s blocked...
Human: Oscar! You amaze me! Yuo stay in my arms and you even purr to me! And you even struggle to do it! Anyway i wanted you to notice that you are loosing your snot on my sweater...
Oscar: huban are you aware that I lope you? You are keeping be so warb and you dake care of be, you keep my lidder box clean, you sleep widh be, you spend so bany hours with be and you bake be play, I lobe you so buch human, hold be dighd. ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù!
Human: Oscar are you becoming sentimental? You licking my fingers! You are so cute! I would say that you are better when you are sick then when you are alright... hehehe Poor my little sweet Oscar!
Oscar: huban I would like do dry do dring by bilk but don’d you go away, I will be bagg soon. Acdually why don’d you gome with be just in gase I ged worsd?
Human: no, I don’t think that you have any fever, your ears are not hot. Good bot, try to drink something, it’s really good for you.
Oscar: ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù!
Human: oh how lovely! A little spray of snot on the floor was exactly what was missing... anyway i can confirm that it’s transparent... hehehe
Oscar: huban and whad ip I die?? You are laupping bud whad ip I die? Will it ever pinish this uneasiness sensation thad perbeades be? This poor liddle peline slowly dragging himselp dowards his huban loogging por head and love will ever be able do pass the nighd alibe? ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù!
Human: come Oscar, lets play a little so you have fun and forget about your cold.
Oscar: huban!!!! I ab exdrebely hill!!!! I’be jusd losd one op by nine libes and you would like do see be running around loogging por your little ball!? Heartless! ... where is id! Where did you dhrew it? ‘sdard you know dhad I cannod resisd do the ball or do the bouse thrown in the bed roob! There id is! Bine!
Human: look over there Oscar, a mouse in my slipper! Look how it moves!
Oscar: ooohhhhh! Sday sdill humna! Don’d move! I am going do catch id! Posidion adopded, forward paws low and unided, pase low on the ground, eyes aibing the slipper, by bagg high and ondulating, tail point moving slowly and ridmbigally, exacdly as by bubm dold be and then... addagg!!!!
Human: AAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Catched!! The monster in the slipper just got your tail!
Oscar: Oh by Goooddd!!!!! Run run run!!!!!!!!! I’ve god scared!!! By huban has been hid prob one op his usual schizophrenia addagg! He things do be the bonsder op the slipper! RUUNNN! Under the bed bepore he sdards to comb be!!!
Human: hahahaha Oscar you are a mith, you even expanded you tail! Hehehe now the slipper monster is going to cacth from under the bed!!!
Oscar: and I will call 911!!! Help! Cobe on! Sdop id! I ged scared when you do that! I ab nod cobing anyway! I know you jusd wand do comb be! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù!
Human: come on, come over here, I will just hold you tight and warm in my arms, I will not comb you today, I will just cuddle you a lot!
Oscar: thang you huban! Por this thing you’pe jusd deserved a piece op paradise pull op pussy cats in heat, very warb, rivers op pish chungs and juice and lakes of boundain bilk and prairies op couches.
Human: come with me on the bed, Oscar, come over here, let’s sleep together now...
Oscar: by huban, thangs por been bine, I would neper chage you with anybody else, not donight ad leasd... ppprrrrrrrr ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! ectiiùùù! pppppprrrrrrrrrrrr (purring)

Nessun commento: